Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Super Singapore Part 3 - Marina Bay Sands

Marina Bay Sands is a relatively new addition to the Marina Bay area of Singapore. Every time I go to Singapore there is always something new either under construction or completed. The strange, watermelon-shaped white structure you will see in the upcoming photos is the recently completed 'Art Science Museum.'

This was the first time I entered the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. The lobby was crowded but it wasn't as spectacular as The Fullerton Hotel. Here are some images of the Marina Bay area with the iconic hotel.










Panoramic view across Marina Bay








Inside the lobby at Marina Bay Sands Hotel


Oriental music being played in the lobby






Ground Floor at Marina Bay Sands



Funny statue at Marina Bay Sands Shoppes. The shoppes is a mall opposite the hotel



Sitting at a water feature at Marina Bay Sands Shoppes



Which way to go?



I chose the food court!



I spotted this Sarawak Kuching Kolo Mee stall, remembered how my wife loves this food, and thought I'd rub it in a little by eating it in Singapore!



It really was fabulous!



View inside The Shoppes at Marina Bay









10 comments:

  1. Pięknie tam, piękne zdjęcia, pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another bunch of nice photos - thanks for making us travel from home!
    Love the Panoramic Pic by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singapore looks amazing... especially the food. Great photographs, Duncan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Views are stunning and I love the art works inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great place, great photos! I'm going to visit Singapore next year. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is something else and you're photos show it off beautifully. But I think if I was to choose, I'd also go for the Fullerton.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Talibra!

    Marie, I'm having fun with the panorama pics!

    Thanks Rosalind. Singapore is one amazing place!

    Hi Traveling Hawk, Singapore is full of great views.

    Angel, I'm confident you'll have a fantastic time in Singapore! Exciting!

    Craig, thanks, and we are agreed on the choice of hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that place looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks ordinary malaysian

    Toyin, Singapore is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...