Part 3 of my Top Posts of 2011 go through the months of January - April. Here are some of our best moments . . .
1. Right at the start of the year I compiled my top ten photographs of 2010 which I enjoy doing at the end of every year.
2. In January we had a most lovely stay at The Zenith Hotel courtesy of the General Manager. It had only just opened it's doors so we were among the first to see around the hotel and a short while later, stay there for a night.
3. I am a sufferer of headaches and migraines, and it is not at all pleasant, in fact it can be highly debilitating. So my blog post about headaches and migraines was long overdo and it was responded by some very positive comments.
4. In March there was a large fire just down the road which we first smelt, then viewed from the window, then I had to go down there and get some closer pictures. This image was the most enduring, with the young children looking excited in front of the huge flames:
5. During the month of April I took part in the April A-Z blogging challenge, which was one big highlight for me. I gained a wealth of new followers and comments, and good things happened during that month. I particularly enjoyed blogging about the letter 'X' for "xenodocheionology" which was a popular and unique 'X' post.
So that's the highlights of the blogging year done and dusted. The next thing will be my top ten photos of 2011 which will be coming soon.
Have a very happy new year wherever you are!