Today we are having a walk down memory lane from May - August 2011, looking over some of my favourite blog posts of the year.
1. In May 2011 Fidelia and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary, and on my blog I posted some of our pictures from our marriage in 2006.
2. Also in May, I had a fascinating delve into abstract photography which yielded some really intriguing results, like this picture below:
I indulged myself in a second round of abstractism with images such as this:
3. On 15th June, 2011, our second daughter, Leah, was born. Here is the blog post containing some of the very first pictures of Leah
4. In July 2011, I had a great time photographing Kuantan old town and sharing the pictures here on my blog. These historical buildings are still standing and are in business today. It was great to see the sights and sounds and smells there.
5. In August 2011 I made a short trip to the splendid Singapore. It is guaranteed that I'll always return with a treasure trove of photos from this fabulous city-island. Four blog posts about Singapore were barely enough to do my trip justice!
The final part tomorrow will include January - April 2011.