Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blog Flashbacks

It's the first week of December and preparations for Christmas are well under way. The tree is up, (and has been for a couple of weeks) and plans are advanced for buying presents for the children and family members.

Reflecting back to a year ago, I posted an announcement regarding an upcoming documentary on the trees of Kuantan. The post contains pictorial links to the documentary.








In December of 2009 we put up our brand new advent calendar, a gift from my mum. It's the best such calendar I've ever seen! Take a look at it here:





Wishing a happy festive season to all who will be celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ this December!


6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love the perpetual Advent calendar I sent. When I saw it I knew it was for Lauren (and now Leah too). It was a rather large, unwieldy package, but it reached you (a little "chewed" I remember you saying)safe and sound and looks resplendent. I love you all very much and hope one day we can spend Christmas together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season. always special with young children around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all have a blessed Christmas Duncan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Christmas season to you, your family and all the readers of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Christmas decoration, to celebrate this special date with prayers and love inside our hearts!
    Hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes mum, it was a little chewed at the corner but thankfully everything was still in there and in a good condition!

    Linda, Anthony, Traveling Hawk, and Leia, thank you for the Christmas wishes and for your support of my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...