Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blog Flashbacks

Welcome to the weekend, and with it, a look back in time in my Blog Flashbacks post.

A year ago to the day, Fidelia put the Christmas tree up, just as she did a few days back this year. I also shared this dramatic sunset as viewed from our balcony:


See some more photographs here:








Back in November of 2009 I was delving into the musical world. Luciano Pavarotti had passed on a couple of years earlier but his awe-inspiring performance of "Nessun Dorma" still lives on and always will. If you are not aware of this great song and Luciano Pavarotti's performance of it, click here:














8 comments:

  1. I put the Christmas tree at the very same spot this year! Thanks for the flashback honey. xoxo

    My family blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of Pavarotti music, he was a great singer. Next to La Traviata, Turandot is my next favourite opera. I can't play your video but have the record and yes, it is a wonderful dynamic oiece of music.
    Thanks for bringing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Fidelia!

    Anthony, you're welcome too. Pavarotti was the outstanding opera singer of his time and the music is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time goes so fast, it's already time for Christmas decoration again! wow
    Wonderful post, congrats!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leia, yes time does fly by! Thanks for coming over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's quite theraputic going through old blog posts, isn't it. Love that photo of the sunset. I'm not a great lover of opera but I can appreciate the talent that Pavarotti possessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosalind, it is therapeutic to go through old blog posts, and it's a lovely reminder of all the hard work one has completed.

    Thank you Otter, the pictures will continue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...