Monday, July 26, 2010

Sample Essays

Starting next Monday I will be posting a sample essay every week on various subjects. I invite all Malaysian school age children to read the essay and take some ideas from it. I hope this will help you in your own essay-writing skills and in becoming a creative thinker. Please don't just copy the whole essay though, because this will NOT increase your ability to learn English! Don't cheat yourself!

I will also include my essay plans and separate the introduction, body of the writing and conclusion so you can see the format of the article. Essay writing can be easy when you work at it hard. Check back here every Monday for a sample essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...