Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wild Boar Feast

The other night our neighbour Dora invited us over for a wild boar feast. It sounded interesting and so we couldn't refuse the offer. We prepared the rice and Dora took care of the meat. We were presented with a number of dishes of wild boar and once I got eating, it was delicious indeed.





I really enjoyed this dish...

...and this one

Fidelia tucked in to the wild boar bone soup and I thought those white carrots tasted just the same as the usual orange ones.

Gaz and I loved our meal; my brother reached his 3rd round of rice. We followed up the dinner with yellow watermelon and orange juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...