Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The example of patience on Sekilau Hill

Every day I look out my window to a beautiful view of Sekilau Hill (Bukit Sekilau):



I wish I could be as patient as the trees on Sekilau Hill . . .




Come rain or shine they stand in their place and wait patiently . . .


They don't tremble when mists of uncertainty temporarily cover them . . 



They don't worry when the skies turn grey . . .




They also patiently admire the skies on better days . . .




They enjoy the sun when it shines upon them . . .





But they also quietly persevere when the monsoon rains descend . . .



I wish I could be as patient as the trees on Sekilau Hill


22 comments:

  1. I like the 3rd foto with the misty conditions, not often seen in KL; at least where I live, not at all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and captions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos with great accompanying words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful skies, light delicious. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this positive message! :)
    Lovely pictures!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i could be as patient as trees also ! nice pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  8. such fantastic pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved the scenery on your 5th picture. Such a wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos and sentences

    ReplyDelete
  11. The photos are excellent I like the first photo,I think taking these photos requires more patience too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice view & pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos, but also love your thoughts - wish I had more patience too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonitos cilos, sin nubes perderian su encanto.
    Un abrazo Duncan y también para tu linda família.

    ReplyDelete
  15. seriously,I am really like the sentence use for your poem..hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos and very sensible comments

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic sense Mr Dancan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kuantan is a beautiful place. that's why i moved back here. i love Kuantan too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't stop Dear Mr Dancan .. Make the happy for the others by your photos and comments .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for all your comments, especially my English students!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...