Saturday, January 11, 2014

Top 20 Photos of 2013 - #10

#10


The days of real sunsets appear to have dried up in Kuantan as compared to several years back when they occurred almost every week. The irregularity of the sunsets made this particular evening extra special. Standing on my balcony I allowed the apartment block, hill and neighbouring balconies to act as a frame in silhouette. And the colours and texture of the clouds with a couple of strips of blue and a golden horizon just speaks for itself. One of my very favourite sunset photos of all time!



9 comments:

  1. Not very often we can see this beautiful sunset nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why it's a favorite--the colors, Duncan! What an explosion! And framing the shot with the black silhouette of the buildings is genius. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooww the cool sky.
    I love clouds.
    Neat Duncan.
    Kramizzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shot reminds me of my childhood days in Kuantan. Skies were beautiful in the morning and also during sunset those days. Thanks for the good shot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...