Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lamborghini Diablo

Check out this Lamborghini Diablo sports car right outside my front door! It belongs to the Tengku Mahkota (the Prince of Pahang, son of the Sultan of Pahang). We are friends with the Prince's personal driver and he was having a bite to eat at the food stall while looking after the car. He readily invited me to come and take some photos!

Lamborghini Diablo


Lamborghini Diablo


TM (Tengku Mahkota)'s Lamborghini Diablo. The heat and power coming from the back of the car was amazing! Like standing behind a small aircraft!


Rear corner view of a Lamborghini Diablo


This gentleman posed for a photo with me and the Lamborghini Diablo


How cool is this car?! What is your favourite car?



9 comments:

  1. Wouhaou !!!! Such a beautiful car !!!!

    In french we say "MAGNIFIQUE" !!! :o)

    Thanks for sharing Duncan !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'cool car' for those who can afford it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beast!! I mean my favourite car is HONDA! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos, Lamborghini beautiful, beautiful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely great! I can't afford most of the cars I like...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be fun to ride in once. My favorite, Mini Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so elegant life with these machines! That red car is the CAR!
    hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I imagine there are many comments from locals when this car turns up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...