Friday, January 13, 2012

Fidelia's Friday - Lauren and her brolly

Duncan recently took the opportunity to add to our photographic collection of Lauren by taking some lovely pictures of her with her new pink umbrella.

The pictures were taken on our balcony and outside the apartment. She has many faces and poses and I hope you hop along to our family blog to check them out. (The link is below this post).

Lauren is aware of all her online blogger friends who come to visit daddy's blog and leave comments about her, particularly the recent birthday wishes she enjoyed. Thank you once again for your support and interest in her! Lauren, as well as us, truly appreciates it!








7 comments:

  1. a cute model! I wish I could wear such a nice umbrella again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with the umbrella, fun and beautiful color. Great photo. I wish you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one...cheeky chops :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire of seeing pictures of her smiling, happy face. You are truly blessed to have her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Traveling Hawk, Leovi, Mum and Odie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she does not sleep with the cute umbrella ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Wong, she doesn't, but I wouldn't give her that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...