Friday, September 4, 2009

Sunset and Sunrise in Kuantan

I love to wake up early to catch the stunning sunrises when the sky is relatively clear. Sunsets are equally attractive with their luscious pink colours. I recently took these pictures of the sunset and following day sunrise. Enjoy.

The sunset...



And now for the sunrise...


Here I spotted the Sun peeping out over the hill for the first time that morning, and then I continued to watch it rise higher into the morning sky...



Well, it's always impressive and inspiring watching the sunrise, this huge ball of fire that is just the right distance away from us to sufficiently warm us and give us light. Divine placement indeed. Witnessing the earth's motions and the Sun rise is witnessing the power of God.

There is no greater motivation to start the day on a good note than beholding this wonderful sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...