Friday, July 4, 2014

Slake & Bite restaurant, EC Mall, Kuantan

Slake & Bite is a western styled restaurant located on the new-look 3rd floor at East Coast Mall beside the 3rd floor car park. You can't miss it if you come up the elevator as it's the first thing you'll see when the doors open.

Slake & Bite next to the exit to the 3rd floor car park ( to the left, out of picture) and opposite the elevators (just around the corner to the right)



There is a small seating area to the right of the restaurant. The far right wall is actually a glassboard and I asked the worker if I could write a message on it. She readily agreed and passed me a black pen. I wrote a little message and left my blog address there!

Had some really lovely chocolate and milo shakes

Multi-coloured wall decoration. Leah enjoys the drinks while waiting for the food

Fidelia ordered spaghetti and enjoyed it a lot

The girls had french fries with a sausage each

I tried out the sandwich burger at the recommendation of the waitress. The chilli sauce was rather sweet, which was good for me. The burger is quite similar to the Ramly burgers in Malaysia.

This was a nice meal, nothing special or unique, but well done and reasonably filling. Worth giving Slake & Bite a try if you need a light lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...