Monday, November 15, 2010

More images with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-F2

This is by far and away our favourite restaurant. The Hong Kong Food and Tea restaurant provides the winning combination of a comfortable ambience with food of desire

Our cold milkshakes

The froth on top of my strawberry milkshake
This mesmerizing pattern formed on the chocolate milkshake
Hong Kong Food and Tea is the best restaurant in East Coast Mall, Kuantan
We both opted for this egg-wrapped fish and rice dish, which went down a treat!


Lauren tried on the winter wear at the Parkson sale
Our new candle holder
We decided to add the delightful smell of pot pourri to our home








2 comments:

  1. Your photos are wonderful, Dan. That baby girl of yours is a heartbreaker. You know, of course, that smile will draw boys like flies when she gets older :-). I'm so glad you came for a visit. Please don't be a stranger. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, thanks for taking the time to come back and visit my blog. It's much appreciated!

    While there may be many boys queueing up for my daughter in the future, they will have to get past me first and that won't be easy!

    You can call me Dunc :)

    I'll be back at your blog for more visits..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...