Monday, April 26, 2010

Lauren's photo shoot

Lauren is getting really good in front of the camera as an ever-willing model. We had a fun time taking these pictures and hope that you will have as much fun viewing them. This photographic article comes courtesy of photographer Duncan Horne accompanied by model Lauren Horne.




Here is a selection of images of Lauren and her various poses which she performed so effortlessly:




It took some time but I eventually persuaded her that the zip need not be done up all the way to her neck, whilst I manoeuvred her hands into her pockets bar her two tiny thumbs.


I LOVE this pose!!! There is a faint hint of playfulness in her facial expression which makes her look so cute!


And here we witness the dissatisfied look. We are familiar with this look when she can't get what she wants!


Lauren was desperate to stare into the lens of the camera despite my insistence on gazing out of the sliding door. We got there eventually!


Lauren actually decided herself to spice things up by introducing the pink stool. It worked nicely.


This is a gorgeous capture of her. Note the curling of her toes, just like her mummy!




The flash gives the picture a whole different feel.


We then moved outside to the balcony where Lauren and I water the plants every day.


Lauren looks up into the camera as it hangs above her.


Finally, Lauren gives us a tight smile as she slings two bag straps over her shoulders.

11 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous wifeApril 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM

    What a lovely article honey! She looks so cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you commented quickly! Thank you. I love photographing her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Difficult to choose a favourite because they're all so lovely, but my absolute favourites are numbers 3, 4, 7, 8 & 12 (not counting the first one with Daddy).
    Which one best captures the "real" Lauren?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to choose a favourite as they're all so lovely, but my absolute favourites are numbers 3, 4, 7, 8 & 12 (not counting the first one with Daddy).

    Which one best captures the "real" Lauren?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to choose a favourite as they are all so lovely. However my absolute favourites are numbers 3, 4, 7, 8 & 12 (not counting the first one with Daddy).
    Which one do you think best portrays the "real" Lauren?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to choose a favourite as they are all so lovely. However my absolute favourites are numbers 3, 4, 7, 8 & 12 (not counting the first one with Daddy).
    Which one do you think best portrays the "real" Lauren?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow mum, you repeated that comment four times!!! Did you have some trouble submitting your comment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to choose a favourite as they are all so lovely. However my absolute favourites are numbers 3, 4, 7, 8 & 12 (not counting the first one with Daddy).
    Which one do you think best portrays the "real" Lauren?

    ReplyDelete
  9. To answer your question, I can't pick one particular picture out. They are all realistic facets of her nature!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about that. Yes I did have trouble submitting that comment. I think you were revamping your blog at the time and it just wasn't registering my end. Never mind. It shows my persistence :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel privileged to have such a persistent participant to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...