Friday, September 25, 2009

A Dazzling Day

Waking up at 6.25am, I washed my face, threw some clothes on, grabbed my camera and made my way up Lorong Sekilau 17 to the top of the mound. There I witnessed the beginning of the new day as the earth rotated into view of the fiery ball we call the Sun. The scenes were, as usual, but in different ways, stunning.














This all occurred before 7.05am and then it was all over. I can't believe what I've been missing out on by mindlessly sleeping through this daily feast from the skies.

Later this evening I felt privileged to be playing badminton (albeit with tennis strokes very much in mind) under peach coloured clouds beneath clear blue skies. It produced a wonderfully warm lighting effect.





Waking up to see the sunrise has become an integral part of my day. It is both a peaceful and powerful, awe-inspiring, fleeting moment which deeply impresses upon my mind each morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...