Friday, April 4, 2014

A-Z April Blog Challenge

I've decided to give this blog a rest from the A-Z April blog challenge this year as I have a lot to catch up on from my recent travels and activities with my parents.

However, I have included 2 of my other blogs in this challenge and I invite you to go and check them out throughout this month.


First up is my A-Z of hotels which can be found at Xenodocheionology. I'm quietly excited about this one as I think it will make a very nice booklet/e-booklet once it is all completed through A - Z.



Secondly, you may visit our English business blog where I'm introducing rarely-used English words accommodated in a sentence. Click English Vocabulary to learn some new words.

Have a happy April everyone!



3 comments:

  1. I don't blame you. I've done the same this year. I think we've both contributed well to the A to Z Challenges. We deserve a break from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know how you find time to do as much blogging as you do anyway Duncan. Love your new header with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea of A-Z hotels. I think it would make a good book too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...