Saturday, September 4, 2021

Looking for the Keyword?

Hello you clever people! You made it over to my blog. Well done! This is where I write about all of my travels around Malaysia and Singapore, but especially in my adopted home town of Kuantan. Feel free to have a look at some of my posts when you are finished the English Internet Hunt.

Well anyway, you are here for something aren't you? You want the keyword? Right, I see. I had it somewhere...where is it? Oh yes, it's in my pocket! Alright, it says here on this paper that the keyword is:

COLLYWOBBLES

You'll have to learn what that means though, because I seem to have forgotten! I'll ask you about it in our video call.


For now, you can head over to Mr. Duncan's instagram page. It's the one named "mrduncanhls". There you will find a post which will tell you what to do next...



(This is part of an online weekly exercise of bouncing around the internet exclusively for our students' pleasure!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...