Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Do you want some pleasure?

Really, do you want some pleasure? I believe Magnum has the answer. If you've never eaten a Magnum you are missing out on one of the finer pleasures of life. The chocolate is heavenly, the ice-cream soft and tasty. I enjoy treating myself to a Magnum whenever I'm on a bike ride somewhere in Kuantan. A quick pit-stop at a petrol station turns into a heavenly moment of pleasure with a Magnum.

If you're not eating chocolate however, do not fear, you can still get some pleasure out of Magnum!

The other day I paid a visit to the Magnum website http://www.mymagnum.co.uk/ and came across a great Magnum adventure called "Pleasure Hunt". Go ahead and click on this link. A virtual Magnum lady will lead you through the internet, collecting chocolate truffles along the way!

I think I'm going to play it again right now!

7 comments:

  1. To be honest, I'm not a fan of sweet things - but I enjoy an ice-cream -Magnum Classic or the almond flavoured one - from time to time... especially when it's really hot & humid (which is more often than not here in S.Africa...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lot of fun Duncan and I was amazed at how much work someone did putting all that together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, delicious! Yes, I ate and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he. Are you getting free Magnums out of this? If so, watch your health!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice Cream! The words that just sing to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Magnums but then they can't really go wrong being made of my two favourite foods. Yum!

    See you next week in the A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi michelle, we have the same kind of weather here in Malaysia so Magnums are always a pleasure! Just had the almond flavour a few days ago

    Yeah Odie, a lot of work has gone into that pleasure hunt! Glad you enjoyed it!

    Leovi, Randy, they are surely the best ice-creams!

    Keith, unfortunately I'm not getting them free!

    Hi Ros, what would you do without chocolate and ice-cream eh?! I'll be visiting your A-Z challenge next week too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...