Thursday, December 30, 2010

Singapore Botanic Gardens

It was exactly a year ago yesterday that I ventured around the Singapore Botanic Gardens. The images before my eyes, stored in my brain and on camera, are unforgettable; I often flash back and reminisce on that lovely day in Singapore. The Singapore Botanic Gardens can be accessed on Cluny Road - I took the lengthy walk from the Newton MRT, along Bukit Timah Road, and left down Cluny Road. For those who are more sane, taking a taxi would be a better idea!

The Singapore Botanic Gardens has a fresh and alive feel to it, which captures you as soon as you enter the grounds. Grassy plains, undulating hills, lofty trees, running waters and gorgeous orchids make this place something else. There is so much to see that one really needs to spend an entire day there, to fully appreciate its grandeur. A fully charged camera would also be handy!

I took a plethora of photos that day and I don't remember snapping a single bad picture. Everywhere you look is beauty. Here is a selection of my favourite memories:
































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...