Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Party Christmas Eve

We were invited to a party on Christmas Eve by our friend Shirley. Her boss was holding the party at Kuantan's Mega View Hotel. It was due to start at 8pm but began closer to 8.30pm. It was a small party with about 60-70 people in attendance, but the food was sufficiently adequate and delicious too. Funnily enough, it was the butter rice with yellow raisins that I loved the most! Lauren couldn't stop eating my chicken - I barely got a look in!

There didn't seem to be a schedule in place - children ran wild, pulled down the decorations, and threw balloons everywhere - even before all the guests had arrived! There were a few games afterwards, which I helped to plan, and a lucky draw for which my wife and I won two water bottles and our neighbours won two Tupperware boxes. We missed out on the food hampers, but at least we enjoyed the food; my lovely wife pigged out on the corn-on-the-cob!









I was proud to have my particularly stunning wife sitting beside me




Me and my gorgeous wife

We sat at table number 7

The food...

...and the dessert

Lauren has a great time playing with a balloon
Our friends and neighbours, Sharon and Shirley Tong

Shirley with Lauren

Lauren just couldn't keep her head still.
L-R: Dora, Melvin, Duncan, Fidelia, Lauren, Shirley, Sharon













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...