Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ten Pin Bowling Megamall

We decided to play a couple of games of ten-pin bowling at Mega Lanes, Megamall, Kuantan. My brother and I rolled whilst Fie snapped some action shots. For the record, I won both games which were very close, but this time it really was the fun that counted! (The scores were painfully low anyway, and highlighted the elapsed time since we last played).







Gaz has a rather 'wooden' bowling stance!

Another ball heads towards the pins

Gaz observes the quality of his release





This technique actually puts a lot of pressure on the standing leg


Gaz finally flicks out his back leg for balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...