Saturday, August 29, 2009

Teluk Chempedak AGAIN!

Yes well we are a little addicted to the beach at Teluk Chempedak nowadays. Sorry if these recent posts bore you, but we are having a great time relaxing, playing, chilling at the beach. Because after all, it's not every day you get to go to a beach, or live merely 15 minutes drive away from one. So I have decided to make the most of the beauty God has blessed us with here in Kuantan.

This time we took along our friend, Sharon, our neighbour and Urai's schoolmate. It was drizzling a little for a long while so we had some McDonalds before the Sun finally showed its face just as we were leaving. Typical!

Here are some of the things we did this time...
Lauren borrowed my sunglasses for a while, even though the conditions were more like those in England!

Lauren had lots of fun again in the sea...

Urai and Sharon chilled out on the mat...

Me and my cute little wife...

Me and my cute little daughter...

3 comments:

  1. No, not boring at all Duncan. Keep it coming. I'm enjoying all your beach pictures immensely. Lauren looks SO cute in her litle swimsuit. You are truly blessed to be where you are, doing what you're doing and with such a happy, etermal family. Fidelia is gorgeous and Lauren is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mum, glad you're enjoying them! Make that 'eterNal'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I realised the spelling mistake as soon as I had posted it. Thank you for pointing it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts, comments and opinions. I'll be responding soon! I will not be publishing anonymous comments so make sure you leave your name with your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...